Designer Base & Bedhead FAQs
Do you sell Bases and Bedheads?
- Yes! We have created our own range of designer bases, available with or without drawers, also available in a slim-line option. With up to 5 designer fabric options to choose from, you are one step closer to a sleek and modern look!
- To complete the look, pair your designer base with a matching designer bedhead (base/bedhead connectivity available if purchased together), available in a low and high profile for the ultimate statement.
- Contact us on 1300 854 557 to enquire further.
What is the height of the Bedheads?
- Designer Low Profile Bedhead
H1150mm x D100mm x W (width is dependent on size ordered)
- Designer High Profile Bedhead
H1400mm x D100mm x W (width is dependent on size ordered)
Is a ‘back to sleep’ mattress compatible with a slatted base?
- Yes! Just like the foundation of a house, it is important the structure is sturdy, strong, and suitable to hold the weight of the individual/s and mattress throughout the night. Please see the below simple guidelines to adhere to and to ensure you have the right base for your amazing ‘back to sleep’ mattress! If your base does not meet the below criteria the mattress may not perform to the best of its ability and could void your warranty.
- Slatted base:
- Horizontal slats are strong and sturdy, with little to no flexibility
- Width in between each slat to be under 10 cm
- Vertical beam and/or central support required for sizes; double, queen and king.