The Luxor Optima Maxi 2 Motor Lift Chair offers multi-layer foam cushions developed specifically by health professionals to offer the optimum support and comfort for those requiring special pressure care.
Quality Healthcare Pressure Management 2 way stretch fabric that offer numerous health benefits - anti-bacterial, waterproof, breathable, anti-microbial etc
Standard features include a multi-layer pressure-reducing foam seat covered with a two-way stretch anti-bacterial, waterproof, breathable, anti-microbial fabric and Luxor low memory foam armrests and leg rests.
The Topform Luxor Optima Dual Motor has been designed to reduce potential peak pressure areas, which can lead to ischemic ulcer formation. This chair promotes a fully independent two-motor system to adjust backrest and footrest positions independently and recline into a completely flat position.
Ultrathane Multi-way-stretch on contact surfaces which is:
- Extremely Hydrolysis Resistant
- Fluid Proof
- Low Water Vapour Transmission
- Fire Retardant
- Hypoallergenic / Non-irritating
- Chemical Resistant for easy cleaning
- Available in Beige or Grey colours
Layered Pressure Management Seat Foam:
- Bottom high density layer provides a firm foundation
- Top layer premium memory foam to assist in pressure relief.
Visco Memory Foam:
- Soft & luxurious feel
- Reduces pressure on the body and improves circulation
- Greater air flow for heat distribution
Available in a range of colours and five sizes to suit client needs and body types. All Topform chairs are custom-made to order and involve production lead times.