- Collection of Personal Data
back to sleep collects most of your personal information when you deal directly with us, be it by phone, email, fax, letter, via the back to sleep website, during your visit at a back to sleep showroom and any registration you make to receive information, including via email newsletter sign up.
As well as collecting information directly from you, there may be occasions when we collect information about you from a third party.
The personal information which back to sleep collect and holds includes:
Your name, address, email address, gender, date of birth, occupation, contact information, your health care professional, sleeping patterns, information about dealings with us, including purchase history, and subscriptions for back to sleep services;
Other items may also be collected such as;
- family details including partners name and contact details, children’s names and ages
- your medical history where you personally advised during your discussions with back to sleep or via your referring health care professional at your approval.
- your business details if relevant through delivery details, as a supplier or health care professional.
- previous competitor products use collected by personal discussions not obtained by a third party
- details of the items ordered or purchased from back to sleep.
- Information collected via our website
Users can visit the back to sleep website without revealing who they are or other personal information. back to sleep will not collect any personal information about visitors to our website except when they knowingly provide it. (e.g. via email, “contact us” form or “booking form”).
When you visit and browse the back to sleep website, we collect information for statistical, reporting and maintenance purposes. This information is used to administer and improve the performance of the back to sleep website and will not be used to identify you. The information may include:
- the number of users visiting our website and the number of pages viewed;
- the date, time and duration of a visit;
- visiting patterns of individuals accessing backtosleep.com.au;
- the IP address of your computer; and
- the path taken through our website.
back to sleep use website analytic services to help analyse how you use the back to sleep website. Analytics generate statistical and other information about website use by means including but not limited to cookies which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated is used to create reports about the use of the back to sleep website.
back to sleep may use “cookies” on the back to sleep website. These are small text files, which are placed on your hard drives by some websites to store information. Cookies are used as a means for our website to remember your preferences and are thus designed to improve your experience. Cookies may collect and store personal information about you.
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is sent. Just check with your browser on how to do so.
- Control of Your Password
- Email Newsletter Subscription
All our newsletters contain a link to unsubscribe if you choose to unsubscribe you will not receive newsletters from us again. In order to make our emails more relevant and useful to you, our servers may receive a confirmation when you open email from us.
- Information from Third Parties
back to sleep may also collect personal information that is given to them by a third party (for example, your referring health care professional). This information forms part of the personal information described in this policy. back to sleep will not intentionally solicit personal information that is unintentionally disclosed.