The Rehab RX Junior is designed for the increased postural support and pressure care of children, via easy repositioning and advanced adjustability.
- Tilt (26°) and backrest recline (30°) – this facilitates weight re-distribution and the preservation of skin integrity. It also optimises user comfort, decreases user fatigue and assists with head control
- Highly adjustable – depth and width adjustable seat sizing. Height adjustable and removable armrests. Adjustable headrest
- Contoured, built-up backrest and seat cushion – the backrest has a gentle lumbar build up and moderate lateral supports; together with the abductor and adductor build-up at the seat cushion, midline positioning is optimised
- Breathability – support surfaces offer multi-layered foam with breathable multi-stretch covers - for pressure re-distribution, comfort and to enhance skin microclimate
- Advanced articulating legrests – closely mimic the normal movement at the knee upon elevation, allowing the thigh to maintain contact with the seating surface, ensuring maximum support and skin contact with the cushion
- Crash Tested – to AS/NZ3616.196
- Anti-tippers come as standard