This safety wrist strap is attached to the neck of the walking stick or cane to help stop the stick from being dropped. The BetterLiving® Walking Stick Wrist Strap has an elastic strap that attaches around the neck of the walking stick, with a soft, woven nylon strap that slips over the wrist for added safety.
In addition to keeping the walking stick from falling, it is also a great way to allow both hands to be free when required while having the stick easily accessible at all times.
The strap is available in one standard size that suits any lightweight walking stick with a diameter from 16 mm up to 22 mm. The strap can be rinsed or wiped with a damp cloth to clean.
- Attaches to the neck of your walking stick
- Nylon cord loops around your wrist
- Frees hands while keeping stick accessible
- Easy elastic strap attachment
- Fixed cord for freedom of movement
- Suits lightweight walking stick with a diameter from 16 mm up to 22 mm
- ARTG Number: 176830
- Australian Standards: N/A