Australian made lupin heat pad for the neck and shoulders
A specially designed square lupin microwave heat pack designed to wrap around the neck and shoulders to ease aching muscles, relieve pain and tension build-up.
You’ll love the benefits of the square lupin heat pad:
- Easy to heat in the microwave.
- Freeze and use as a cold pack.
- Odour and allergen-free.
- 100% natural cotton corduroy cover.
- Handmade in Australia from 100% natural Australian lupins.
- Chemical and fungicide free.
- A better heat retainer than traditional wheat bags/heat.packs.
- One simple size fits all.
All natural heat therapy has many therapeutic benefits including:
- Muscle Relaxation: Heat therapy works wonders in relaxing and loosening tense muscles. The heat promotes blood flow and circulation, which brings more oxygen and nutrients to the targeted area, helping to heal damaged muscle tissue.
- Pain Relief: Heat therapy can alleviate pain, including intermittent or chronic pain. It can be particularly beneficial for those with arthritis, muscle tension, or chronic back pain.
- Increased Flexibility: Heat therapy can help increase flexibility and range of motion. When applied, the heat can help stretch the soft tissues, including neck muscles, connective tissue, and adhesions, leading to improved flexibility.
- Improved Circulation: Applying heat to an area can stimulate blood flow and circulation. Increased blood flow delivers more oxygen and nutrients to the area, which aids in the healing process.
- Stress and Tension Reduction: The comforting effect of heat can also help to reduce stress and tension, promoting relaxation and a sense of well-being.
- Management of Joint Pain and stiffness: Heat therapy is often used to soothe discomfort in joints caused by arthritis or other conditions. The heat can ease stiffness and make movement more comfortable.
- Post-Exercise Recovery: After exercising, heat therapy can help to reduce muscle soreness and promote recovery by boosting circulation and aiding in the removal of lactic acid buildup.
- Menstrual Pain Relief: Some women find heat therapy helpful in relieving menstrual cramps. The heat can relax the contracting muscles in the uterus, which can ease the pain.
Soothe neck and shoulder aches and tension
This lupin neck and shoulder heat wrap heating pad is designed to soothe neck and shoulder pain, muscular stress and mastitis.
The neck and shoulder wrap provides warm therapeutic comfort for your muscles and is great for those travelling and those who spend long days and nights in the office chair in front of the computer! It sits so comfortably you won’t even notice you are wearing it. Not to mention that natural lupin is 30% lighter than wheat found in typical heat wheat bags.
Purposely designed to target neck and shoulder pain. Harboring the circulatory benefits of natural heat therapy, our heat pack heat wrap is perfect for relieving debilitating neck pain and shoulder pain caused by muscle injuries and general soreness brought on by sleeping incorrectly or sitting at the office on the computer all day. One convenient size fits all. Neck and shoulder pain can be easily dissipated and diffused by natural heat therapy, and our Natural Lupin Heat Wrap does just that in one simple wrap shaped heat pack.
100% Australian Lupins
Australian lupin is Australia's most widely grown crop and has a dynamic range of uses for human consumption. Using pure natural Australian lupin grain and pure Australian grown cotton, we are able to design and create an Australian made heat pack for therapeutic heat therapy right at home.
Natural lupin grain is perfect for microwaving to heat as a heat pack wheat bag substitute. Rather than using wheat to make wheat packs and wheat bags, we choose to use pure Australian lupin grain as it retains temperatures, both heat and cool, better and for longer.
Natural Australian Lupin Heat packs are the best heat packs for heat therapy. Rather than wheat packs, lupin heat packs retain temperatures the best and last longer than traditional wheat packs! The natural Australian lupin heat packs have a greater lifespan and will reheat faster for longer than conventional wheat packs.
Lupins are widely regarded as a “low allergy” alternative to wheat heat bags and are more resistant to moisture (to make cleaning easier) and less weight for more comfort.
Therapeutic Pillow & Thera-med has the most comprehensive range of 100% natural lupin heat packs. Our heat packs are hand made in Australia so you can trust the quality from the harvesting of the lupin grain, all the way to the final stitch on the corduroy cover.
100% Australian Natural Lupins - The finest choice for heat packs
Our Natural Lupin Heat Packs with their gentle penetrating heat or cold, go deep into the muscles to help nature with the act of natural healing. By simply warming the heat pack in the microwave or chilling it in the freezer, the natural lupin grains will assist to sooth aches, pains, stress and hot flushes. Natural heat therapy for a natural healing process.