Australian made lupin heat pack for lower back
A specially designed lupin heat pack to tackle hip pain and back pain utilising the natural power of heat therapy.
Lower back pain can be debilitating, but with the help of a lower back heat pack, relief is within reach.
Heat therapy, particularly when delivered by an Australian Lupin Heat Pack, can significantly help manage and alleviate lower back pain. The penetrating heat works effectively to increase blood flow to the area, delivering more oxygen and nutrients to the strained muscles.
This promotes healing and reduces stiffness, enhancing flexibility and overall mobility. The soothing heat from the lower back heat pack also helps to relax tense muscles and alleviate spasms, which are common in lower back issues. The use of heat therapy for lower back pain aids in breaking the pain-spasm cycle, a common occurrence with this type of ailment
You’ll love the benefits of the Lupin lower back wrap:
- Specifically designed for the lower back.
- Adjustable waist belt allows for ‘hands-free’ use on the back for long periods.
- Easy to heat in the microwave.
- Freeze and use as a cold pack.
- Odour and allergen-free.
- 100% natural cotton corduroy cover.
- Handmade in Australia from 100% natural Australian lupins.
- Chemical and fungicide free.
- A better heat retainer than traditional wheat bag/heat packs.
- One simple size fits all.
All natural heat therapy has many therapeutic benefits including:
- Muscle Relaxation: Heat therapy works wonders in relaxing and loosening tense muscles. The heat promotes blood flow and circulation, which brings more oxygen and nutrients to the targeted area, helping to heal damaged muscle tissue.
- Pain Relief: Heat therapy can alleviate pain, including intermittent or chronic pain. It can be particularly beneficial for those with arthritis, muscle tension, or chronic back pain.
- Increased Flexibility: Heat therapy can help increase flexibility and range of motion. When applied, the heat can help stretch the soft tissues, including muscles, connective tissue, and adhesions, leading to improved flexibility.
- Improved Circulation: Applying heat to an area can stimulate blood flow and circulation. Increased blood flow delivers more oxygen and nutrients to the area, which aids in the healing process.
- Stress and Tension Reduction: The comforting effect of heat can also help to reduce stress and tension, promoting relaxation and a sense of well-being.
100% Australian product: We use Australian grown Lupins and Cotton
Australian lupin is Australia's most widely grown crop and has a dynamic range of uses for human consumption. Using pure natural Australian lupin grain and pure Australian-grown cotton, we can design and create an Australian-made heat pack for therapeutic heat therapy right at home.
Natural lupin grain is perfect for microwaving to heat as a heat pack wheat bag substitute. Rather than using wheat to make wheat packs and wheat bags, we choose to use pure Australian lupin grain as it retains temperatures, both heat and cool, better and for longer.
Natural Australian Lupin Heat packs are the best heat packs for heat therapy. Rather than wheat packs, lupin microwave heat packs retain temperatures the best and last heat longer than traditional wheat packs! The natural Australian lupin heat packs have a greater lifespan and will reheat faster for longer than conventional wheat packs.
Lupins are widely regarded as a “low allergy” alternative to wheat and are more resistant to moisture (to make cleaning easier) and less weight for more comfort.
Therapeutic Pillow & Thera-med has the most comprehensive range of 100% natural lupin heat packs. Our heat packs are handmade in Australia so you can trust the quality from the harvesting of the lupin grain, all the way to the final stitch on the corduroy cover.
100% Australian Natural Lupins - The finest choice for heat packs
Our Natural Lupin Heat Packs with their gentle penetrating heat or cold, go deep into the muscles to help nature with the act of natural healing. By simply warming the heat pack in the microwave or chilling it in the freezer, the natural lupin grains will assist in soothing aches, pains, stress and hot flushes. Natural heat therapy for a natural healing process.