The Rollz Motion Rhythm is a walker with three cues that can be customised.
This walker is expertly designed for people with Parkinson's who experience freezing or a disrupted walking pattern.
The laser line prompts you to start a movement, while the metronome and the vibration in the handles support your walking rhythm. To start a cue, simply press the button on the handle.
Brand new in Autumn 2021, the Rollz Motion Rhythm is a walker with three cues for people with Parkinson's who experience freezing or a disrupted walking pattern. The laser line prompts the user to start a movement, while the metronome and the vibration in the handles support the walking rhythm.
Features of the Rhythm Parkinson's walker include:
- Easily adjustable cues that enables you to tailor the cues to suit what works best. You can have 1 of 3, 2 of 3 or all three cues selected, and you can adjust the rhythm and pattern of each one. You can set the cues to run for 8 beats, 16 beats, 32 beats, or continuously
- The audio cue and tactile cue can also be set to run through your smartphone and bluetooth headphones for discreet prompts
- Bright, easy to see green laser line
- Large wheels and shorter than average wheelbase which makes it very easy to steer
- Inverted and ergonomic handles which reduces pressure on finger and wrists joints
- Folds easily for transport
- Available in Matt Black
Ability to add-on:
- Slow down brakes to create more resistance in the wheel when using it as a walker.
- Wheelchair package to enable you to easily convert it to a wheelchair whilst out and about.
- Any of the other Rollz Motion accessories.
For initial set-up we encourage you to work with your physiotherapist or occupational therapist to find the cues that work best for you.