COVID-19 STAGE 4 RESTRICTIONS
2 min reading time
2 min reading time
As a retailer of “Disability and health equipment, mobility devices including products for health patients” we will remain open (by appointment ONLY) during the stage 4 restrictions.
Please see below details of how we will continue to operate:
We have adapted to ensure that our high care patients; Home Care Packages & NDIS participants, still have access to the essentials in a safe and hygienic environment during this difficult time.
Please note that if you are a private paying customer, during this time, for the safety of yourself and others, we will require you to have a GP referral to attend a consultation at our BALWYN VIC showroom.
Our Balwyn VIC showroom is OPEN via APPOINTMENT ONLY. This means, if you are eligible, you can BOOK OUR entire120sqm SHOWROOM for a PRIVATE FREE One-on-One consultation with one of our specialised Health Care Professionals.
If you do not meet the criteria for attending a consultation or if you feel more comfortable chatting to us from the comfort of your own home, we offer FREE PHONE & ZOOM CONSULTATIONS (AUSTRALIA WIDE).
back to sleep takes the safety of our family, customers, clients & patients very seriously. Our COVID-safe-plan continues to develop daily, alongside additional measures to ensure the wellbeing & safety of both our back to sleep family and our visitors alike.
These extra measures include but are not limited to…
• Disinfection of all surfaces, products, door handles & bathrooms prior to each consultation
• Your own Waterproof Face Paper will be provided to place over the pillows you are trialling
• Hand sanitiser stations are placed throughout our showroom and waiting areas which are required to be used by each person upon entry and exit of our premises
• Entering our premises without a face mask is prohibited
• All consultants are required to wear a mask and disposable gloves during every consultation
• All consultants are screened prior to entering the premises
• Any team members able to work from home will do so
• Physical distancing measures are in place and are required to be abided by
• All persons entering the premises for longer than 15 minutes are required to provide their contact details for our record of attendance
• No handshakes permitted
• All delivery personnel, delivering to and from our premises are required to action full contactless delivery/drop-offs
Should you have any concerns regarding attending our showroom, please give our friendly team a call on 1300 854 557 to discuss, before making an informed decision about attending a consultation.
If you have travelled overseas in the last 14 days or have been unwell/in-contact with someone who has been unwell, we ask that you reschedule your appointment for a later date.