Introducing the Ambassador Premier A3 lift & recline chair - the ultimate solution for patient comfort, mobility and safety for the larger load.
The A3 TRIPLE motor lift & recline chair features:
- Independent footrest and backrest
- Leg rest 85mm higher than the body
- Heavy duty TRIPLE motor design
- Large size Bariatric Lift Chair
- 2 cushions
- Seat width of 69cms and a safe lifting load of 250kg
With unlimited lift, recline and stand positions, the Ambassador lift and recline chair contours to almost every position patients may need. Advanced technology and solid steel frame ensures durability and seamless movement, while custom options allow chairs to be designed to suit individual needs. Ambassador provides comfort, durability, longevity and peace of mind.
Ambassador chairs are designed with high-quality, soft-to-touch fabric covers that can be easily removed and replaced for hassle-free cleaning. With two side pockets, armrest covers, neck pillow and a hook for the remote control, convenience is at your fingertips.
- Easily replaced or cleaned
- Velcro and zip closures
- Materials have been hand-picked to meet strict comfort requirements
- Personalise your seating requirements to suit your décor
- Reliable and durable for longevity
- Scotch guarded
Four standard colour options:
- Pebble Grey
- Steel Blue
Industry best motor and electrics
Effortlessly transitions from sitting, reclining, resting with elevation to standing at the simple touch of a button.
- Medical Grade Electronics supplied by Linak, the leading electric motors manufacturers in the world, and backed by a 3-year warranty
- Rechargeable back up battery systems for assurance during a power failure
- A simple single ergonomic hand held controller
- Fine-tune seating for optimum comfort and easy adjustment
- Results in improved posture and comfort
- Recline, sit up or stand at the simple touch of a simple button
- Provides simultaneous or independent movement of backrest and footrest (A2 & A3 models)
- Independent movement of backrest and footrest
Unique steel frame
It’s the bolted steel frame that gives Ambassador Products their renowned durability and longevity for the larger load and durability.
- Using steel instead of timber or chipboard guarantees the chair lasts longer without sagging or losing shape
- The use of bolts improves durability and enables easier repairs
- Longer life span allows for a longer industry warranty
- Flexibility for versatility and improved individual comfort
- Covered by a 5-Year Warranty
- The chair has two wheels on the back to assist in moving the chair for cleaning purposes
- The back rest can be removed for delivery purposes