A Chair Cushion to reduce coccyx pressure!
Cut-out design alleviates tailbone pain, pressure and discomfort allowing the body to heal faster and more comfortably.
The Diffuser Coccyx Seat Cushion has a range of benefits including:
- Orthopedically designed to reduce pressure on the coccyx or tailbone.
- Cut-out suspends the coccyx weightlessly to relieve pressure.
- Made from premium soft memory foam outer and heavy-density traditional foam inner.
- Heavy-density traditional foam inner aids longevity and long term support.
- Provides relief from bruising, pain or soreness.
- 100% Australian-made.
- Ideal for wheelchairs or conventional seating.
Designed to alleviate coccyx pain and provides optimal comfort in a range of settings:
General multi-purpose use
Two seat cover options available
- Hospital-grade SteriPlus polyurethane cover - moisture and bacteria-resistant, features a convenient zip for easy removal and can be wiped down with a cloth or removed and put in the washing machine.
- Soft faux-suede DuraFab cover – an attractive, soft, durable woven washable polyester fabric.
Proudly Australian made & owned
These products are expertly crafted in Australia by Therapeutic Pillows, a family-owned and operated business, celebrating 50 years of excellence. Adhering to world-class manufacturing, health, and safety standards, showcasing a commitment to quality as a proud Australian-owned company.